I have to thank a dear friend for obtaining this copy of the Barisan Nasional Manifesto for me.
Like I said in a previous posting this is a manifesto for all Sarawakians.
This manifesto contains no cartoons or insults or accusations.
Simply, BN declaring its principles and intentions.
It wants to convey to us that Sarawak can be the richest State in Malaysia.
With this vision, Sarawakians will be given more opportunities for education and more opportunities to work in Sarawak and in more high-paying jobs at that.
This manifesto is in 4 languages – BM, English, Iban and Chinese – and is accompanied by another “issues” booklet.
I haven’t been able to get that booklet yet but I’m working on it. Stay tuned.
THE MANIFESTO 2011
1. PRESERVES AND PROMOTES PEACE, HARMONY, STABILITY AND GOOD GOVERNANCE OF THE STATE
2. PRESERVES THE ENVIRONMENT, CULTURE, HERITAGE AND BELIEFS OF ALL RACES
3. CREATES ENOUGH JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE
4. CREATES MORE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
5. PROVIDES THE BEST EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR CHILDREN
6. GUARANTEES PEOPLE’S RIGHTS OVER THEIR LAND
7. CARES FOR AND IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF THE POOR AND THE LESS FORTUNATE
8. ENSURES THAT THE STANDARD OF OUR ROADS, WATER & ELECTRICITY SUPPLY, HEALTH SERVICES AND HOUSING ARE CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVED AND INCREASED
9. HAS THE PLAN THAT WILL ENSURE SARAWAK IS ON TRACK TO BECOME THE RICHEST STATE IN MALAYSIA
To view the BN Sarawak manifesto 2011, click the link below: